2022/23 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

I must say there are many things that make me cringe about football fans but none more so than the fickle nature of them. I’m not talking about any Everton fan here talking about us, Lampard or Pickford.

I’m talking about these Bournemouth fans here who’ve spent the whole game giving abuse to Pickford, singing about another who player for one season with them and those exact same fans that’d be absolutely crying, creaming themselves and calling him Sir Jordan in a couple of weeks if he saved a few penalties. Imagine being an international player and having to play “for” these idiots, you’d think they’d have some bit of sense.

The BBC and some idiots on here have emerged from under their rocks to have a go at Pickford. Pathetic behaviour.
I haven't come from under a rock. I've always been a massive critic of Pickford. He's a terrible goal keeper. Good shot stopper but then again, they all are. He never gets the basics right, his footwork is awful. He's constantly twitchy, consentration is poor. I could go on.

The BBC and some idiots on here have emerged from under their rocks to have a go at Pickford. Pathetic behaviour.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion.
When he’s played well I say so.
He’s cost us against Forest and Leeds. Now today as well.
He always has a mistake in him, doesn’t command his box.
Even at the match I say the same things about Pickford and some people agree and some don’t
Like I say it about opinions i’d never call any Everton fan an idiot for not agreeing with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.