2022/23 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% at fault?… Gana says hi. You are absolutely clueless as you have shown with your determination to quickly get on here to have a go at the goalkeeper. “100% at fault“😂😂😂😂😂
You’re happy that he ran out of his goal, fell to the floor and conceded the second goal at his near post then? You’re happy with that attempt to save the ball?

You’re happy that he ran out of his goal, fell to the floor and conceded the second goal at his near post then? You’re happy with that attempt to save the ball?
I’m happy that this fine forum has an Ignore option so agenda driven whoppers like you can be banished to the very bowels of internet banality where you can discuss the finer points of goalkeeping, even though you display absolutely no understanding of it whatsoever, with other like-minded wrong uns.

Just seen the goals, Pickford was picking strawberries, or was it scrumping, for apples, either way, he was shoite, then mouths off to the defenders, tosser !

I’m happy that this fine forum has an Ignore option so agenda driven whoppers like you can be banished to the very bowels of internet banality where you can discuss the finer points of goalkeeping, even though you display absolutely no understanding of it whatsoever, with other like-minded wrong uns.
I’m happy that an opinion is met with such critique from someone like yourself but you can’t even answer simple questions. What experience do you have as a goalkeeper?

Didn't you have a go at him for narrowing the angle vs Villa? Maybe you should call him, to let him know what he should be doing?
Yes I did. He has been beaten at his near post far to many times. This has been happening for years. It’s not a new thing. I’m all for narrowing an angle that’s fine but don’t run out like a lunatic and leave too much space at your near post. If the player buries it in the other corner then it’s a good finish. This has happened this season against;

Man Utd at home
Southampton
Aston Villa
Arsenal

He hasnt got a clue. He would have Pickford standing ramrod straight, hugging that post so he didnt get "beaten at his near post".
Yes, a good goalkeeper does not get beat at his near post, it’s rule number one you are taught as a kid. Don’t get beat at your near post.

Status
Not open for further replies.