2023/24 Joao Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want to sell Pickford either but we only have him, branthwaite, onnana and maybe DCL as sellable assets.

I mean assets that would bring in a decent amount of money. By decent I mean more than 30m
That's why I said I wouldn't be against selling Pickford. I think we're agreeing with each other.

couple of good games am sure his kicking will improve with games
after this season will be make your mind up time cos if doesnt get no1 will be off

He catches crosses at least, that's one thing lets Pickford down, apart from that he's not ready to displace JP. Nice to see him have good games and getting some praise though.

I'm not saying I want to sell Pickford, but it is good that we are in the position to seriously consider offers because we have a decent replacement already at the club.

It can't be too far off before Virginia wants more than cup games, especially now that's it for the season.

I think it speaks volumes when we play Palace and Luton at home and he is MoM in both matches, and deservedly so. The only possible slight negative from yesterday was his kicking but that will surely improve.

Agree totally. The kicking was nerves I think.

It was also nice to sit there and watch a match without having to hear Pickford's constant whining and shouting.

Status
Not open for further replies.