Jimmy Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchoolOfScience

Player Valuation: £750k
Just been watching the teams walk out again to here the reaction for Moyes and as he is walking onto the touchline Jimmy holds his hand out to shake which Moyes immediately bats away and goes to shake Roberto's hand!

Anyone know if Jimmy has weighed in with some comments about Moyes since he's left?

Just been watching the teams walk out again to here the reaction for Moyes and as he is walking onto the touchline Jimmy holds his hand out to shake which Moyes immediately bats away and goes to shake Roberto's hand!

Anyone know if Jimmy has weighed in with some comments about Moyes since he's left?
Any footage?

If true, that's a disgrace to treat JM like that.

Just had a watch of that. It's a bit weird; I think I'd give Moyes the benefit of the doubt on that one, as he clearly only had eyes for Martinez and wanted to shake his hand. I think everyone likes Jimmy. I can definitely see how it might be interpreted as a snub though.

Yeah I seen that as well, but I think Moyes just wanted to get the pitch side handshake out of the way really. He didn't really look at him, just looking at Martinez the whole time.

I thought Moyes was just concentrating on shaking Martinez hand and didn't really realise that Jimmy was going to shake his hand but I could be wrong.

Just had a watch of that. It's a bit weird; I think I'd give Moyes the benefit of the doubt on that one, as he clearly only had eyes for Martinez and wanted to shake his hand. I think everyone likes Jimmy. I can definitely see how it might be interpreted as a snub though.

Its a hard one to call isn't it, Its the fact he doesn't even look at Jimmy plus the fact he doesn't shake his hand that makes it look like a snub. But he does sort of tap the back of his hand in a sort of acknowledgement way so it could be either way

Having been hiding in the tunnel until the last safe moment I think he was just in a rush to get to the safety of the pig pen with the other little squealers.

'But he does sort of tap the back of his hand in a sort of acknowledgement way so it could be either way'

Thats it though, he did know what was going on BUT decided to blank Jimmy and that is ingorance of the highest order. If it was an accident and he realised Jimmy offer too late, then why not stop and do the decent thing. No matter, he got his answer on the pitch ..... I just love the way he is still spoofing about his team controlling games and being unlucky.

Just watched a recording of the match, to be honest as much as i dont like Moyes i dont think there is anything in this, he almost just grabs his arm, brushes his arm kind of thing, since all he is looking at his Roberto..etc Either way we won and the whole team and fans were a credit to the blues today

I think he was just because he was rattled by the boo's, and wanted the whole intoduction over with as soon as.

nothing in it.

Moyes has gone. Lets forget about him and stop looking for things, no matter how trivial, to stick the knife in and twist it some more.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.