Jelavic- Should He Stay Or Should He Go?

Should he stay or should he go

• Give the boy a chance- Stay

Votes: 219 75.5%
  • Get rid now before its to late

Votes: 49 16.9%
  • Not bothered- Cheese On Toast Lid

Votes: 22 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Kone play?

He did. Had the first half and didn't really stand out. Nothing particularly bad and nothing particularly good.

Jelavic on the other hand looked good. The first goal was a technically beautiful header, excellent execution. The second goal was a bit scrappy, but he showed composure to bury the second effort under a lot of pressure. Hopefully the sign of a return to form. It looked like the style of attack suited Jelavic much better than last year's did.

He did. Had the first half and didn't really stand out. Nothing particularly bad and nothing particularly good.
worth noting that he was observing the ramadam fast so he was probably wished right out with little energy.

The word is..the club are trying to move the lad out of the club. If they get the right money offered he will be sold.

IMHO, this one is on Bob not the board. How you feel now? Me, I think we should keep him for another season.

I had a dream last night that Jelavic scored a couple against Norwich in the opening match.

But I realised he'd taken two touches for the second, which was the tell that it was a dream.

Shame, because we were playing some brilliant stuff and I was having a whale of a time.

I had a dream last night that Jelavic scored a couple against Norwich in the opening match.

But I realised he'd taken two touches for the second, which was the tell that it was a dream.

Shame, because we were playing some brilliant stuff and I was having a whale of a time.

Brilliant!

I had a dream last night where I was drunk in the street with my gf. I had a wee boner thing and I had to go for a pee in a toy shop and it was a bit embarrasing to sit down to pee in front of the counter where a cashier was placed as the toilet seat was there.

I had a dream last night where I was drunk in the street with my gf. I had a wee boner thing and I had to go for a pee in a toy shop and it was a bit embarrasing to sit down to pee in front of the counter where a cashier was placed as the toilet seat was there.

I think I'd rather mine came true. I reckon you probably would, too.

worth noting that he was observing the ramadam fast so he was probably wished right out with little energy.

hmm, possibly not, sportspersons, pregnant women, kids and women on their menses are often exempted.

I'd love to believe otherwise but I think he's going to be average at best.

German outfit Hamburg have revealed that they will not be able to finance a deal for Everton's Nikica Jelavic.

The Bundesliga club have been strongly linked with a move for the Croatia international, who joined Everton in January 2012 from Rangers.

Jelavic, who has three years left on his current deal, scored seven times for Everton last season but it is not yet known whether he will be first choice under new Toffees chief Roberto Martinez, who has signed Arouna Kone from his former club Wigan.

Despite an interest in the player, Hamburg insist that a deal is not on the cards.

"It is still a fact we first have to sell a couple of players before we can dig into buying any new," Hamburger general manager Oliver Kreuzer is quoted by Bild.

"And as far as I am concerned we will be unable to finance a deal with Everton FC for him [Jelavic]."

you mean did konichebe play!

Anikonavić if we play a front three.

I bet if Anikonavić played for some popular European club the ****e would be prepared to pay 25m for him, despite the fact he isn't even real.

The best thing about Jelavics goal wasnt the fact he scored it was how he scored- one touch on a ball that was behind him. How many times did he do that season before last.

Definitely hope we keep him- would hate to see him doing that for another club.

Status
Not open for further replies.