January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of transfer deadline reports are spurious but how does Nottingham forest have the means to purchase players when they are also under investigation and have 50 players? I hope we scrape some kind of loan deal together because we need players

Papers lowballing us, 40mill for Braithwaite, especially after utd paid 80 for slabhead is a joke
Until he starts getting some regular involvement with the International setup Id highly doubt we get some of the daft fee's some on here seem to think. He has had one proper season of PL football and I think will go for around £60-70m and Onana will be a bit more due to regular involvement with Belgium. The £150m that was mentioned for both (£75m each I'm guessing) is a very good number and Id be astonished if we got anymore than that.

Sarr I would take.

Braithwaite cannot go for less than 80m.
Same think he would be worth a loan this window can play rm and has been in the prem before. We could atleast bring him off the bench and gives us a more natural rm to evem swap Harrison to the lm or in the doucoure role

If not being funny here but if we literally can’t sign anyone then we need to recall Maupay and Holgate. I’m not even bothered about them playing but having Maupay score goals for Brentford who are a relegation rival and Holgate who could cover if players get injured. The squad is so stretched they both need bringing back.
Great plan. Maupay slated everybody at the club and Holgate is useless - leave them where they are …

No way Branthwaite goes for 40 million. Even not being a regular in the England setup right now he is worth 60+. everyone with a decent set of eyes can see he's going to be a great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.