January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to spend to survive, the financial detriment of buying players now wouldn't be as bad as going down.

If they have scouted Sulemana and Gyokeres and they believe they are players that can help, we need to go and get them, even if its a few million over the ideal price. We've left it late, it's our own fault, but this is the time where the scouting system and the DOF have to be trusted and backed.

You're spot on mate, I really wouldn't be surprised if the the 10:30 embargo tonight mentions this new investment
I can't see how we can agree any form of investment deal until we know if we are in the prem or championship, I work with investors daily and I just can't see how it could be 'close' based on the risk involved.

If we don't bring in some decent attacking players today, things are going to get very ugly at the Arsenal game...

It absolutely boggles the mind that we're in this situation, 19th in the league, scraping around for deals on deadline day with no solid links. Still haven't replaced Richarlison who left us in July. Unless we have a miraculous end to deadline day (and even if we do), heads need to roll for this sheer incompetence.

Hoping Keane goes because we have adequate cover in the position and need to free funds. I can see Holgate staying because he can cover RB. Doucoure should stay unless we get a guaranteed fee. Garner is due back and it's like a new signing.

Has a club ever before in our position done absolutely nothing to try and help itself avoid relegation? Just signing a player gives a boost. Dyche has his work cut out already, if this window ends badly, shiz will hit the fan.

It will be interesting to see who is brave enough to come here. Facing a very real relegation, FFP issues, incompetent board, meddling owner, Manager with limited appeal, fan base that will trap you in your car on a bad run.

Welcome to Everton buys.

Status
Not open for further replies.