January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if it's been posted http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...s/everton-fc-transfer-gossip-martinez-8148295

Would you take Scott Sinclair, I know he is 25, but has barely played the last 2 years. Personally i would swerve down to his playing time.

no mate. he's a lower league prem player at best. stood out like a sore thumb in the championship, but he's seriously not good enough for everton. also wasted a few years of his career by moving to city - he was never going to get games there, may have just been for rosie webster though,

1369683989_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg

you can go feck yourself if he's 23!

Wickham or Ings cheap in January or free in the summer would be decent business, Ings has looked really good in the last 3-4 games.

wickham good god no, he's very bad. haven't seen enough of ings, to comment yet, looks decent from what i've seen though. it's always a massive step up for players like that - when they're the main man, the only goalscorer so to speak then coming to a team like us where the goals are shared and they're not so much the focal point anymore.

same with someone like sturridge, he's the only man liverpool will look to score goals for them so he'll get more than some of the better strikers at city and united etc.

Wickham or Ings cheap in January or free in the summer would be decent business, Ings has looked really good in the last 3-4 games.
NO NO NO
wickham good god no, he's very bad. haven't seen enough of ings, to comment yet, looks decent from what i've seen though. it's always a massive step up for players like that - when they're the main man, the only goalscorer so to speak then coming to a team like us where the goals are shared and they're not so much the focal point anymore.

same with someone like sturridge, he's the only man liverpool will look to score goals for them so he'll get more than some of the better strikers at city and united etc.

WTF. Sturridge to Ings? No disrespect to him but we defo bhave aspirations higher than this.

Need to send atsu back to Chelsea absolute waste of a loan signing. Send him back and bring a LM in.

Robertson for hull certainly has the baines look about him alright. Wouldn't mind us going after him as baines's long term successor

Status
Not open for further replies.