James Vaughan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so much faith in him and would love it more than anything if he came good. I really believed he was gonna be the next big thing!

He's still young.

If Saha can get over his injury problems at his age, I'm hopeful that Vaughan can do the same.

Love him to death, but starting to get a bad ringing of deja vu, how many times have we seen this before.

He'll be forced to retire soon me thinks. Which is a terrible thing to say.

Would be a horrible way for Vaughn to close it out. I felt bad for Ashton when he was forced to retire. His best work, for West Ham and potentially country, was still ahead of him.

You see individuals like that who never really had the chance to live out their full potential as players. Then you remember someone like Collymore, who had opportunity upon opportunity and never really capitalised on his atheticism. Fortune doesn't always favour the deserving.

the only way he would make it would to have a lengthy period without injury if that was possable then yes,but in reality i think not hes had some of the worst luck known to man i wish him only luck

I have so much faith in him and would love it more than anything if he came good. I really believed he was gonna be the next big thing!

This.

I really worry about how long he's got left & how many chances Moyes will be willing to give him before he decides it's best for him to carry on at another club. I hope he takes the next 1 because I truely believe that if we can keep him fit he will be a major asset to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.