It's not mathematically possible with 3 games to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckers

No idea what’s going on.
Something we should celebrate for now, expectations should be higher next season but can anyone remember when it took until this stage of the season for it to be not possible to win the league?

I must say it has caused me much irritation all season that even teams below us were being considered for the league ahead of us. We are consistently disregarded and I just hope that soon enough Roberto leads us to glory.

Believe.........

by the way my maths may be wrong

its been a great first season...just bittersweet at the minute with the costly palace defeat & them lot winning the league (with lots of help from referees)...

as sweet as sunday's win was, it would have been 10 times better had we atleast drawn with palace and been in 4th spot now after beating Moyes' United...

It's not over yet. We just need that lot, Chelski, Citeh and Gooners to have points deducted for breaking the rules and we'll be crowned champions.

well city have broke the financial fair play rule, so really if UEFA had anything about them, they'd ban city from Europe next season...will ofcourse never happen..

Status
Not open for further replies.