Is the Grass Greener?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which player will he bash to death after this game?

I'm guessing Jo, his late 3 minute sub appearance will be Analysed and slaughtered.

Which player will he bash to death after this game?

I'm guessing Jo, his late 3 minute sub appearance will be Analysed and slaughtered.

Again, I'll say it now.

Jo is [Poor language removed], he will fall on his arse whenever he gets chance. He will not sprint, he will jog.

Not going to apologise for slating that player. Ask Danny what he thinks of him, I noticed the "Clown" adjective thrown at him couple of weeks back. Many didn't, but I did. Jo is garbage and offers nothing to the side.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt last season, and felt with a full pre-season he could be a very good player - but what does he do? seriously? he's not a striker, he's not a winger, he's not a midfielder.

He has to go some to turn me around, and I can't be the only one who thinks that.

How many players have left Everton and gone on to be a better player?

Rooney aside, as he has certainly achieved more by leaving Everton.

Players who haven't

Nicky Barmby
Radzinki
Jeffers
Ball
Dacourt
Gravesen
Beattie
AJ
McFadden
Lescott

Players who have

Rooney
Matterazzi

A bit early to judge Lescott.
Lineaker did ok for himself I think, as did Dunne.
Beattie was good before us, and has done well since in my opinion. There's lots of players we could discuss here, but I'm not sure it proves anything one way or another, as even the best players can ruin a career with one wrong transfer.

Davies has inexplictably been a decent player for Fulham.

McBride? Scored 4 in 8 for us and never duplicated that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.