Is anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

EFCNIK

Banned
going to Caralllarrrss testimonial? (Mods feel free to move this wherever, I wasnt sure where to put it). I've just booked me and me red mate into the kop (shivers).

Wont be going, wont be watching, wont be listening.

However if someone could post the players who will be playing then thatd be great ;)

Yeah. Am going, good cause - an should be a boss game, going with 2 kopite mates.

Wont be going, wont be watching, wont be listening.

However if someone could post the players who will be playing then thatd be great ;)

Woah why not? It's still a derby!! Analfield looks like its gonna be packed out aswell when I went to book the tickets!

no. he made it clear as an evertonian i am some sort of twisted wierdo. in the tabloids too!!!!

feck him.

Do you not think by not going, out of hatred for Carragher, you're cutting off some poor African kid's nose to spite his face?

Or whatever the charity's for.

Well Im going. Think itll be a good day out. Never been to Anfield before and hopefully a game where reds and blues can sit together without any animosity. Ill be wearing me Everton shirt on the kop. If anyone says anything Ill literally start crying and screaming **** off to everybody that does.

Status
Not open for further replies.