Injury Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as an aside - I guess injuries are one of the better points about bringing in loan players as opposed to permanent signings, depending on how we structure the terms of the loan, of course. If a permanent signing gets injured, we lose the player, while still incurring the transfer fee AND the ongoing wages.

Alcaraz absolutely picked the wrong profession to be in. I dont understand how a person can be so destroyed after one to two matches that they miss weeks after.

anybody know what kinda wages he's on? I'd hate for it to be substantial seeing as how often he is out injured.

What's your favourite thing about Alcaraz?

His starring role in the Sean Connery movie "The Rock".

Only kidding. I actually have the feeling that he will prove to be a reasonable defender in time but just needs to get fully match fit and have a bit of a run in the side to build up an understanding with Jags and/or Distin.

What's your favourite thing about Alcaraz?

He came with a free Physio table.

funny-Asian-baby-laughing.jpg

Roberto tends to be a bit coy about injuries, so it's always possible that the injured players could be coming back earlier than expected. Of course it's also possible that we have 6 other players out on Sunday as well.

I'm not convinced about Alcaraz tbh, I wonder if Lescott becomes available, it might be worth trying to sign him and move Alcaraz on in the summer.

I'm not convinced about Alcaraz tbh, I wonder if Lescott becomes available, it might be worth trying to sign him and move Alcaraz on in the summer.
Lescott's happier warming a bench so he can collect medals than he would be playing regularly elsewhere. And a bench is where he should remain.

......I've a feeling we might have a few available for the Cup game. We could do with a couple back for Palace, they looked really well organised at Arsenal and will be a tough nut to crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.