In peace, not coming to rub it in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Republic Of Leodensia

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Pleased with that result. From a Leeds perspective it was the best performance I've seen from them in a long time. Diouf was superb, Austin's free kick was beautiful. Very reminiscent of the Grayson era.

You shouldn't be so down on yourselves though, every team has an "off-night", it happens. God knows how many times we've lost to lower opposition in the past. 4-1 and 5-2 to Barnsley in the past two years to name just a couple. Your side is still class, with players like Fellaini, Jelavic and Pienaar rated by myself as some of the best the Premier League has to offer. Some of Moyes' selections tonight were questionable, but hell, as a Leeds fan I know how it feels to see dodgy team selections by your manager!

Sp chin up, best of luck with your season (you'll definitely be in Europe next year, one way or another), and I hope to meet you lot on the pitch again sooner rather than later! ;)

You were very good tonight, you played some nice stuff and knew how to deal with our physical side.

Sorry about the chants at the end of the game, no real Everton supporter will spout that kind of nasty bile.

Fair play.

the right back Byrom looked good tonight, wouldnt you mind if we stole him off you in January?

He is indeed a good prospect, he scored a Messi-esque goal against Oxford in the previous round!

But inevitably he'll be off to Norwich. Just you watch!

You were very good tonight, you played some nice stuff and knew how to deal with our physical side.

Sorry about the chants at the end of the game, no real Everton supporter will spout that kind of nasty bile.

Fair play.

Cheers mate, and no worries, a section of our fans have chanted some horrible stuff about teams in the past (you can probably guess what I'm talking about). Every team has idiots, and the way they seem to think Leeds is in South Yorkshire proves it! lol

Fair play.

Season ticket since 5, 10+ away games per season - am I not a real Everton fan then?

Some high ranking officials in the South Yorkshire police department murdered 96 people that day and lied about it - that's why it was being sung. No one's got a problem with your average Yorkshire plod officer, we just want to see people brought to justice and held accountable.

Anyway, this has been covered and the thread was locked I'll swerve it now. Sorry Modz but I had to say that.

Leeds were good and Everton were shyte. The ref hardly helped though, and Diouf deserves a lot of bad things.

Season ticket since 5, 10+ away games per season - am I not a real Everton fan then?

Some high ranking officials in the South Yorkshire police department murdered 96 people that day and lied about it - that's why it was being sung. No one's got a problem with your average Yorkshire plod officer, we just want to see people brought to justice and held accountable.

Anyway, this has been covered and the thread was locked I'll swerve it now. Sorry Modz but I had to say that.

Leeds were good and Everton were shyte. The ref hardly helped though, and Diouf deserves a lot of bad things.

It was a football game though mate, we all want justice - but keep it out of the stadium.

Wasn't the plods fault who were there mate.

Azzuri. Careful, this isn't the place to wage war mate.

Fully deserved win for Leeds, he is a prized [Poor language removed] but diouf was surprisingly good. Hardly seemed to give the ball away and every good move went through him, is this how he's been playing?

You deserved it buddy, everton played like i was used to tonight.

Cheers, and keep the faith mate. Look at what happened to Man City tonight. They'll be Top 2 come May.

Good win tonight mate, your team did you proud and you fully deserved the win.

Diouf is a horrible specimen of life tho.

Been great for us though, him and Austin (enjoyed seeing him vs. Fellaini, two big physical CMs) have really added some spice and flair to our team.

I agree with what you're saying, but Leeds as a city is policed by the West Yorkshire Police, who had nothing to do with Hillsborough.

Although if it would have been sung anywhere, then fair enough, but the way 'Yorkshire' instead of 'South Yorkshire' specifically was used makes it sound like a broad term and an attack on everyone from Yorkshire, if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.