In defence of Esk

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 28206

I've no real desire to defend Esk outside of him being a blue. but some of the 'abuse' he is getting ,the sniping is really unedifying to watch. If you have a problem with him PM him. Keep it out the forums.

I seem to remember him being praised when calling up radio stations and giving the blues views to wider audiences and being widely praised on here, how times changes. Some really need to have a word with themes spending time and effort to point out errors in other blues methods.

All said and done, i'm sure he is as critical as you are of what has happened, but sniping and sarcy comments are not the way to fix them.

I've no real desire to defend Esk outside of him being a blue. but some of the 'abuse' he is getting ,the sniping is really unedifying to watch. If you have a problem with him PM him. Keep it out the forums.

I seem to remember him being praised when calling up radio stations and giving the blues views to wider audiences and being widely praised on here, how times changes. Some really need to have a word with themes spending time and effort to point out errors in other blues methods.

All said and done, i'm sure he is as critical as you are of what has happened, but sniping and sarcy comments are not the way to fix them.

Spot on. No need to get personal. Abuse of anyone is over the top, even if you don't agree with them.

He knew what he was getting into when he started playing the ITK game surely. Not to justify the reactions from the bedwetters hounding him but he would have expected it if things didn't turn out the way he said, there's form for it on here.

I have always thought he was sound and very intelligent about the off-the-field matters and want this all to blow over so he can get back to educating us.

If you're going to share information and pass it off as Gospel, you've gotta be prepared to take some flack. He's been pretty confident about certain deals and yet none of it has come off.
However it isn't in anyway his fault that we've failed to bring in quality players as he had talked about. That is a failure of the club's processes and execution in closing deals
I'll still be tuning in as to what he has to say about finances but take what he has to say as an ITK with a liberal pinch of salt.

Can somebody please quote some of these 'abusive' posts, because I genuinely haven't seen any.

I assume there has been a large amount of obscene name-calling and personal insults?

Cheers.

Oh great another Esk thread.

41af1c0f05f9c6e1b0b4f789214454d9.png

What was just as sad to see is when people absolutely refused to engage with opposing arguments and as a collective shouted down those opposing opinions because they were different to what the Esk had said.
That was the most disappointing thing to see this summer, the shouting down of debate. You know who you are, be ashamed.
Kopite behaviour.

He had bad info that's all,all the targets he said never materialized and the ones that did sign he had no idea,not sure if he said debts have been cleared but this new loan we have supposed to have taken out doesn't sound good.

What was just as sad to see is when people absolutely refused to engage with opposing arguments and as a collective shouted down those opposing opinions because they were different to what the Esk had said.
That was the most disappointing thing to see this summer, the shouting down of debate. You know who you are, be ashamed.
Still waiting for them to apologise.

@bizzaro @Matt Damon @lordyefc @lmurkder

Status
Not open for further replies.