I'm off....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX Bill

Player Valuation: £80m
...for the day. Family stuff to do with the kiddo's.

I know we ALL pretty much feel like crap right now but just try to keep things in perspective. I just saw where an Italian player for Livorno passed away after having a heart attack on the pitch.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...rosini-dies-on-pitch-in-serie-b-match?cc=5901

Everyone chill out, go enjoy your time with your family, friends, or whatever you do and remember that while we're rightly upset with the players, the manager, the ownership, etc... life will go on.

*gets a beer from the stupidly well stocked fridge. Life is good.

Oh, I might be getting a season ticket for the blues in 2 years.

Get. The. ****. In.

I just saw where an Italian player for Livorno passed away after having a heart attack on the pitch.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...rosini-dies-on-pitch-in-serie-b-match?cc=5901

That is obviously tragic but life on a planet with 7 billion people in it (1 billion of them into football) is bound to have all kinds of tragic stuff going on.

Best just to focus on what is close to us...today that is Everton, and we failed. Thus, all the focus will be on that (this is after all everyone's favourite Everton forum). As much as we know life goes on, and as much as we sympathise with truly tragic stories from around the world (and from the past), today the focus is on why and how we lost this very important match.

I have to say that the support we all gave our lads at the match was something to be proud of. If we can start next season like we're finishing this one then we'll be back again before you know it. I'm a newbie on the site so bear with me. Trying to think positive and looking forward to the Fulham game where we can finish higher in the league than the other lot. Considering i'm the only toffee in my whole family (proper blacksheep me) of over 40 reds this is what i'm clinging onto.

Always blue

I still love Everton ffs.

ALWAYS A BLUE!!

I've shrined up for the rest of the day...koff Everton. Still love ya' Dixie, lad...

foffmoyes.jpg

i'm the only toffee in my whole family of over 40 reds...Always blue

wow...now that is epic. we've only 3 football fans in my family, one red, me blue and the other hull city. but to be in a family where everyone's football mad, and you being the only blue in a sea of reds...well, that's quite a story, mate...good on yar!

*gets a beer from the stupidly well stocked fridge. Life is good.

Oh, I might be getting a season ticket for the blues in 2 years.

Get. The. ****. In.

Meaning you're headed back to England then?

I have to say that the support we all gave our lads at the match was something to be proud of. If we can start next season like we're finishing this one then we'll be back again before you know it. I'm a newbie on the site so bear with me. Trying to think positive and looking forward to the Fulham game where we can finish higher in the league than the other lot. Considering i'm the only toffee in my whole family (proper blacksheep me) of over 40 reds this is what i'm clinging onto.

Always blue

Evertonians are born, not manufactured.

You were chosen.

Lucky you and glad to have you on GOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.