If you became an overnight billionaire...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy out land on the docks that has served no meaningful use for over thirty years and build us a 55k stadium with an easy to improve capacity, and a massive training centre with hotels and the like - our own version of what City have.

None of this bowl shaped stadium crap though - four sides.

I'd sell it to some toe rag who was out to make a quick buck. More interesting than being another rich plaything. Let's be another Pompey and watch the hilarious fume on here from my massive yacht in.

Either that or build a massive super duper ground and then when everyone comes for the first game, I'd forgotten to install a pitch. Be top, top quality seeing the papers report on that and try and make sense of it

I'd buy the RS, sell all the players, bankrupt them, then walk away. I reckon I'd be prepared to take a hit of a few hundred million just to be rid of them lot.

You can't walk away mate, they'll resurrect then, you have to relegate them to the conference or something and just keep them there until you die. Good investment i reckon.

I'd offer Peel Holdings a considerable sum to put a new stadium on the Albert dock as part of the Liverpool Waters development. I'd hire the best sport marketing people in the business - both commercial and web.

Status
Not open for further replies.