if moyes has to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
who would you sell
rodwell and barclay should raise 10 mill
enough to get peanuts and an other

Sell Rodwell, yes if we can find a mug willing to stump up cash for a young player who essentially spent the season injured.

Barkley, absolutely not he needs to nurtured into the first team this season.

Why would we be buying peanuts, do we have Elephants to feed?

If we was to sell rodwell and barkley for 10 million there would be some kind of ****ing fans revolt, i mean rodwell had he of been injury free last season would have definitely gone the euros this summer if he had kept up his early season form and is a better player than henderson who the ****e paid 20 million for. Barkley our brightest prospect to sell before hes even had a decent amount of game time to prove himself is crazy.

You want to bring in peanuts and an other with the £10 million who do you think we could get for say £5million keith andrews ? glenn whealan?? craig gardener??

I do think the 3 players we are looking to sell are Yobo, Anichebe and Cahill.
Think all three of them could generate around £7mill for Moyes to play with. Get Pienaar, like an upfront fee of around £3.5-4mill and use the rest to get in some freebies, heard Rodallega is a target and replacement for Anichebe.

I honestly think that we should sell Baines. He is not as indespensible as most people make him out to be. The ideal replacement for him would be the former Rangers lad, Lee Wallace. He's a year or two younger than Baines, a free agent,very sound defensively and pretty decent going foward. We could use the money from Baines' sale to strenghen other areas of team.

I honestly think that we should sell Baines. He is not as indespensible as most people make him out to be. The ideal replacement for him would be the former Rangers lad, Lee Wallace. He's a year or two younger than Baines, a free agent,very sound defensively and pretty decent going foward. We could use the money from Baines' sale to strenghen other areas of team.

i was wondering why u went for a green to red rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.