If Everton had all the money in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With yeung now in charge it wouldnt be about the money buddy. Leave him alone!

I believe we can establish ourselves in the top 6 next season which should keep the wolves from the door.

We're going to have to expand the top six a bit to accommodate all the teams who think they'll be in it!

To be honest mate I think you've a way to go before you'll be consistant European contenders. You're having a really good season and got a good manager but the bigger sides have been more inconsistant than I can ever remember and you've benefitted. Our injuries have crippled us this year but anyone who thinks we won't be back up there with this squad next year knows nowt about football.

How much depth do you really have? Could you cope with the hefty toll of Europa cup fixtures and still keep up the pace in the league next season? Big question marks for me, not saying you can't do it but building a squad with decent depth takes time, smart transfer dealings and then you still need a bit of luck as we found out to our cost this season.

We're going to have to expand the top six a bit to accommodate all the teams who think they'll be in it!

To be honest mate I think you've a way to go before you'll be consistant European contenders. You're having a really good season and got a good manager but the bigger sides have been more inconsistant than I can ever remember and you've benefitted. Our injuries have crippled us this year but anyone who thinks we won't be back up there with this squad next year knows nowt about football.

How much depth do you really have? Could you cope with the hefty toll of Europa cup fixtures and still keep up the pace in the league next season? Big question marks for me, not saying you can't do it but building a squad with decent depth takes time, smart transfer dealings and then you still need a bit of luck as we found out to our cost this season.

You are probably very right. We will wait and see. A 14 game unbeaten run makes us very giddy indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.