Ian Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
He cleaned up with that pay of at everton and can do again when as already said , there fans across the park decide its time for this lot of yanks to be ran out of town (Wont be long) , be interesting to see how he copes with that one, Can see it now "Just a load of know nothin Drunken Norwegians"

Not bothered that he would go to them, gotta make a living after all.

Out of interest, would people on here take a job with them if it was good money/you were desperate etc? My heart says no but my head says i'd be daft to turn any job down in the current climate.

My 7 year old as just been asked to go up with there academy, I'm sending him there but he doesn't really want to go.

He played at Finch Farm the other week so he's got his heart set on us now although he is a proper blue and a season ticket holder as well so that only to be expected.

My 7 year old as just been asked to go up with there academy, I'm sending him there but he doesn't really want to go.

He played at Finch Farm the other week so he's got his heart set on us now although he is a proper blue and a season ticket holder as well so that only to be expected.

If he does go to the RS then make sure he wears the full Everton kit and is washed in holy water when he leaves there just to be safe. Also mention it to EFC that he has been asked to go to the RS it should sway EFC to keep him on longer.

Hope he gets it, having an axe to grind and scoring brownie points with the swamp people might lead him to reveal detail on the inner sanctum of Kenwright and co.

What a read that would be.

I refused to go for a trial with the reds on the basis if I was good enough for them EFC would be calling any day ....... still waiting 35 yrs later, let him go mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.