Howard Vs Cahill & Saha

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzo14

Player Valuation: £25k
Long time troller, first time thread starter.

I think it is rather humorous how our goalkeeper has scored just as many goals as our usual starting strike pair this season. You gotta feel for the pair though, I think they are trying very hard and under immense pressure at the moment and being a fellow Aussie I desperately hope the legend that is Tim comes good. GET YOUR SALMON LIKE HEAD IN THERE MATE!

Both in a real bad patch of form right now. Hopefully for them and for Everton, they'll get through it sooner rather than later.

...oh, and welcome to GOT.

It is amusing in a sick, twisted, making-me-wanna-die kinda way. We all love Tim but the pair need to be dropped.

No doubt they need to be dropped, it's just sad seeing a hero like that in such poor form.

welcome to the fume fest, I'd play both Saha and Cahill up front against Tamworth!! Hopefully they'll grab a goal or two (!!!!!) apiece and build a bit of confidence. Christ knows where we'd go after this if they don't score though!!

oh and as nobody else has asked yet can you share your views on fruity flavoured pizza, bumming, popcorn and Matt Damon. Thanks.

I'm with you on that one actually. I'd atleast throw them in at some point to try and nab a confidence boosting goal.

I know I'm going to get stick for it but I don't mind a hawaiian, my liking for fruity pizza also means I don't mind a bum, popped corn is nice and Matt Damon is a top bloke

I'm with you on that one actually. I'd atleast throw them in at some point to try and nab a confidence boosting goal.

I know I'm going to get stick for it but I don't mind a hawaiian, my liking for fruity pizza also means I don't mind a bum, popped corn is nice and Matt Damon is a top bloke

I'm seething with rage here.

I do see a point in there but I think the crowd might be in a flammable state so Moyes needs to be careful (but go for it) with his team selection against the lowly Tamworth.

Long time troller, first time thread starter.

Welcome, you'll fit right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.