How will Martinez`s tenure be remembered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title suggests, as I believe he is in the the last 36 hours of his Everton career
how will he be remembered ?

I think nice bloke, but out of his depth on all levels, cracked under pressure towards the end.

Born and bread liar and deceiver, if you think someone who lies as much as him is a nice bloke then i think you will be taken for a ride by people like that in life.

Firstly, it's bred.

Secondly, the fella isn't very good at organising a winning football side. No need for personal attacks on him or his character.

Helmet

The only helmet is you mate, calling Evertonians all sorts weren't you the last year or two over the utter clown, you knew better didn't you, until recently, you then started giving the Bobby backers loads over the last week or two you 2 faced blert.

The only helmet is you mate, calling Evertonians all sorts weren't you the last year or two over the utter clown, you knew better didn't you, until recently, you then started giving the Bobby backers loads over the last week or two you 2 faced blert.
Feel free to find and quote these posts.
I'll wait.

dudewalter.jpg

Calling him a liar and deceiver is a bit much, he is just a confident man that the fates decided to mock.

Born and bread liar and deceiver, if you think someone who lies as much as him is a nice bloke then i think you will be taken for a ride by people like that in life.

Thanks for the heads up, I will remember that next time I appoint my next manager of my football team!

I have been waiting so long for him to change his ways - a bit like a wife to a husband with addictive tendencies - the best advice from any counsellor is always that s/he will not change those habits.

With half an hour to go I pray that some other force will raise these players to perform as Evertonians and some how go from Wednesday to bringing us to a Cup Final by 8 o clock.

Unfortunately I don't see this ending well today for this wonderful club but by God, Peter Farrell, Brian Labone, Alan Ball, HK and Dixie we MUST perform.

OK over to you that are wearing the Blue Costume!!

COYB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.