How long can we last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Truth

Player Valuation: £25m
How long do oh think we will be able to keep the current squad together if we do not achieve anything this year? How long can David Moyes keep finding players such as Coleman and Gueye?

I think this season is make or break. We have our best squad in years but if we do not achieve anything this year I can't see them all staying, and without investment we will struggle to find quality replacements.

I'm going do myself if i see anymore of these threads.

No offence by the way.

Its not how long can we keep the current squad together. Its how long can David Moyes keep improving us. If Arteta and Pienaar leave then we would get £30M. We could replace them with that. But could we get better? I think under Moyes we could. Im more worried about losing Moyes than any player.

Its not how long can we keep the current squad together. Its how long can David Moyes keep improving us. If Arteta and Pienaar leave then we would get £30M. We could replace them with that. But could we get better? I think under Moyes we could. Im more worried about losing Moyes than any player.

Does it actually matter? Are you counting the days until you hang up your Everton kit.

Get over to Tesco, find a king-size bottle of bleach, scamper back home and take a swig every time you read a transfer rumor. Set you straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.