Votes: 398 56.1%
  • Not all that

Votes: 51 7.2%
  • Queso en pan tostado

Votes: 36 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new TV deal means English teams don't have to sell their best players and has inflated prices further. All 20 Premier teams in top 40 richest.

Great news indeed this today! If Utd aren't in for him he won't be going anywhere.

That's one crossed off the 'Hope we keep him to them but not sure what might happen' list.

Now for another few hopefully.

I remain a big Moyes fan and always stick up for him when his name comes up, but the fact that it took Seamus 4 or 5 years to unseat the Neville-Hibbert axis of sh1te at right back in his team is madness. If I remember right it was only in Moyes' last half season that Seamus was allowed to make the position his own.

Now he's second on Man Utd's list of right backs to spend £20m+ on, with only Dani Alves ahead of him. And this after a season when most would acknowledge he wasn't at his best.

It's a mad one.

@FabrizioRomano: Darmian: Manchester United has offered 16M€+2M€ bonus, Torino asked 18M€+2M.€ bonus. Just missing 2M€ to finalize. #MUFC #transfers
@FabrizioRomano: @Hekmatpliss Darmian has agreement for his contract with Manchester United. He's waiting for clubs agreement

Hearing Man Utd cooled off their Coleman interest knowing that Chelsea have lined up Coleman as a priority target, and that Coleman would surely choose the champions and working with Mourinho over them.

Hearing Man Utd cooled off their Coleman interest knowing that Chelsea have lined up Coleman as a priority target, and that Coleman would surely choose the champions and working with Mourinho over them.
Nah mate what happened was Liverpool offered 30 mil for him and Man U didn't value him that high so he's going there instead...

You have a lot of work to do before you achieve your Moomin badge, that's for sure.

He's got such a consistent record of correct predictions/statements with regards to transfers. I understand it'll take a hell of a long time for me to reach that sort of credibility, but I trust my sources and am confident that I can similarly earn the trust of my fellow posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.