• Not all that

Votes: 51 7.2%
  • Queso en pan tostado

Votes: 36 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CoarsePassionateBlackbird.gif

Between that and the keepy uppy up the pitch.

I'm spent.

You can never say you have seen it all because footy is so popular precisely because it keeps re inventing itself. But flipping heck to see an Irish defender completely own a top class play maker like that on national TV is astounding and outstanding in equal measures. I honestly could not believe my eyes when it happened live and I am even more gobsmacked when I see that clip. The amount Real Madrid are going to pay for this lad will buy our new ground!!!!!

Somewhere in the depths of Brazil, they've now got a whole office full of researchers doing a Jack Charlton in reverse... checking to see if Seamus hasn't got a Brazilian granny

That's how bad they want him

The keepy uppy awesome...even better was he was pulling away from the defender whilst doing it...
That moment of utter genius ball juggling from Seamus led to a nice pass to Lukaku, who played a slide rule pass, splitting the Arsenal defence, to Barkley, who composed himself and shot straight at the keeper. Had Ross bent It into the top of the street end net, that would have been one of the greatest goals ever.

He has been sensational all season....he gets better and better game by game.....everything about the lad gives you real optimism that a) Everton are going places with an increasingly youthful squad and brilliant manager, and b) football as a working class sport is not completely decimated by money, media and corporate greed....€60,000 from a league considered almost Skrill standard, no airs and graces and just a absolute desire to be a top professional.
Seamus, we salute you lad.

Player of the season for me what a bargain.
Got to give credit to moyes took a chance and coleman is up there with danny alves

He's been unbelievable this season. There's not even competition for the place in the Premier League XI for him... although should the RS win the league I will expect Johnson to be in the XI lol

Status
Not open for further replies.