Hong Kong Blues - where you watchin Palace game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Guy

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi Hong Kong Blues - here on business for a month - would like to watch the Palace game in a bar with fellow blues - any suggestions ? Staying Diamond Hill area, but can get anywhere. Thanks for your help.

Hi Hong Kong Blues - here on business for a month - would like to watch the Palace game in a bar with fellow blues - any suggestions ? Staying Diamond Hill area, but can get anywhere. Thanks for your help.

John, you may search this group in Facebook and try to contact the lads - Everton Supporters Club Hong Kong. I think quite a few British or Aussie HK based blues have joined this group and they sometimes watch Everton at bars together. For the Palace game tonight, in case the buddies have not replied in time, try to catch up the match in Knutsford Terrace at TST. There are a lot of bars out there so I am sure the Everton match will be shown in one of those.

I have never joined the gathering of hkeverton.com but I used to go out with another local group to watch Everton. There are two or three naughty people so I won't touch them now.

Dickens Bar, opened by an everton fans in HK
Somewhere near Causeway Bay

I think it's located at the underground floor of the Excelsior Hotel. It is opened by an Evertonian...I don't know that.

I guess you have gathered with one or two in the Dickens regularly?

I think it's located at the underground floor of the Excelsior Hotel. It is opened by an Evertonian...I don't know that.

I guess you have gathered with one or two in the Dickens regularly?

No, I heard the bar from other Hong Kong Evertonian in the internet, yet I have not been there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.