Home European Group Game Attendances

Status
Not open for further replies.

samZ

Player Valuation: £1m
How well attended are these games going to be, do you think they will be a sell out for our home group games or is it likely that if we reach the knockout stages we may sell all our home tickets.

They've got the ticket pricing for the Wolfsburg game wrong.
Is right. There are loads of tickets left, including the Park End ( which always sells out first ), they've called it wrong. £25 for STH and £28 for non-STH would have given a fighting chance of close to a full house.

Is right. There are loads of tickets left, including the Park End ( which always sells out first ), they've called it wrong. £25 for STH and £28 for non-STH would have given a fighting chance of close to a full house.

Spurs are doing £25 for adults and £5 for juniors for their group games.

Which is much more reasonable especially considering they change more for league games than we do.

Tickets are too much in my eyes and Everton have got it wrong. Can't see there being anymore than 25k there on Thursday at this rate and considering it's our 1st European game for years that is poor. Imagine what the Krasnodar home attendance will be like, 15k?

Couldn't believe it when i saw the prices, i was expecting it to be £20-25 for adults, £33 is too much for a group game in my opinion.

Just go on the website - whole rows of seats all over the ground. Some really good specs available. I signed up for the Auto Cup when I renewed but there's no way I was expecting to pay £28. Yeah, about 25k on Thursday and does anybody know if Wolfsburg will bring many supporters with them?

Not a STH and assumed it'd be a sell out so didn't even think about it.

Looking at it now, £33 for a game where I'd barely make the kick off and would have to head straight off at the final whistle is massively steep for someone with only a nominal income.

I said all along I was utterly stunned that they never did a '3 game package deal' for the 3 home games.

They should have done a deal whereby if you pay £50/£60 up front, you get a ticket to all 3 games.

It's 'attendance-suicide' the pricing structure they have in place. I dread to think what the attendance will be for Krasandor at home two weeks before Christmas, especially if it's a dead rubber game.

Just go on the website - whole rows of seats all over the ground. Some really good specs available. I signed up for the Auto Cup when I renewed but there's no way I was expecting to pay £28. Yeah, about 25k on Thursday and does anybody know if Wolfsburg will bring many supporters with them?

Apparently not. They're mad keen home fans but don't travel well. A few hundred even for some games in the Bundesliga.

Status
Not open for further replies.