Holloway, McCarthy and Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Ocallaghan

Player Valuation: £750k
6 changes against a team ahead of you. If these lads can be strung up for it Moyes should too. He obviously was saving his best team for Sunderland because silverware is more important.
What he didnt think of is how let down, angry, humiliated we would feel by throwing such a big game.
I obviously dont know if he really was saving his best team but its the only excuse i can think of for his choice tonight.
Im usually am one who defends davey but cant tonight.

Ten ****ing years and he doesnt know by now not to take a half arsed attitude to a derby. He lives locally the ****. He doesnt have a ****ing clue of what the people want and he's shouting that peoples club off. He can **** off.

6 changes against a team ahead of you. If these lads can be strung up for it Moyes should too. He obviously was saving his best team for Sunderland because silverware is more important.
What he didnt think of is how let down, angry, humiliated we would feel by throwing such a big game.
I obviously dont know if he really was saving his best team but its the only excuse i can think of for his choice tonight.
Im usually am one who defends davey but cant tonight.

Mick, you know me, im a moyes fan. BUT there is simply no excuse for doing that to the fans tonight. NONE. They play there strongest team and we bring in players to get them a bit of fitness, in the fcukin derby. UNBELIEVABLE.

I take it Damon's still banned? I'd be straight lying if I said I wasn't pro-Moyes but watching Damon trying to defend this would definitely lighten my mood, personally.

I agree ray. He has no excuse, was it last season or the season before when he said he will put out the best 11 that he has available. Well he didnt tonight. The F.A should hold up theyre standards and fine him like they did the other 2 plebs.

To get to sleep tonight I shall be mostly wánking into a bag of Salt & Vinegar while stabbing myself in the eyes with a fork.

Moyes, you utter fúcking cretin.

I consider myself a moderate Moyes supporter, but not tonight. Sland is FOUR days away, not TWO. Today was a mockery. We had a chance to go ahead of them in the table and make a run for Europe and we just abdicated. ****ing joke.

I understand getting guys rest for Saturday. What I don't understand is not starting the three subs so that they can rest, and then putting them in for 30 minutes? If you're going to do that, why not start them and take them out depending on the game circumstances? Or if you're going to rest them, rest them.

At any rate, some of the biggest culprits tonight were the regulars, Jagielka, Distin, Fellaini (amongst a few others, of course). And let's be honest, letting Martin Kelly do us on the right side really had nothing to do with squad selection.

I understand getting guys rest for Saturday. What I don't understand is not starting the three subs so that they can rest, and then putting them in for 30 minutes? If you're going to do that, why not start them and take them out depending on the game circumstances? Or if you're going to rest them, rest them.

At any rate, some of the biggest culprits tonight were the regulars, Jagielka, Distin, Fellaini (amongst a few others, of course). And let's be honest, letting Martin Kelly do us on the right side really had nothing to do with squad selection.

Disagree, think that had everything to do with squad selection. Seems Anichebe and Pienaar were told to rotate between being behind striker and on the left.

And Anichebe tracked Kelly like a ****ing schoolboy, didn't help that both Pienaar and Anichebe kept going central at same time leaving no-one covering Kelly.

For me the biggest crime was breaking up a winning Centre Back pairing and bringing Jagielka back, Heitinga has been great recently and needed to start today, I hope to god he was carrying a slight knock or that is absolutely criminal.

I'm fuming, our performance was spineless, and I really do think Rodwell is ****, he cannot shoot to save his life, he could have easily had 2 goals... and I think if Gibson got the 2 chances he did, we would have.

The two CBs and CMs were the worst for me. Let's not forget, they just let Liverpool weave right through the center of the park right before springing Kelly.

Anichebe should be able to track Martin Kelly. End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.