Help to get tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha,don't know if you're old enough mate but on numerous occasions in the 1970/80's the attendance figures appeared to be regularly "massaged"lol
That's a good point - massaged in what direction? During the late 80s / early naughties, they always seemed to give official estimates way less than what felt to be in the ground. It wasn't hard to gauge it - especially after all seating came in. Was that a tax fiddle or did we have loads of scallies bunking in still?

That's a good point - massaged in what direction? During the late 80s / early naughties, they always seemed to give official estimates way less than what felt to be in the ground. It wasn't hard to gauge it - especially after all seating came in. Was that a tax fiddle or did we have loads of scallies bunking in still?
"allegedly" the former,I recall a game v Man U ,early 1980's easter bank holiday I think,glorious sunny day,there wasn't a seat in the place unoccupied,terracing was quite full,the capacity back then was 52/53000,I remember thinking there must be around 40,000 here,they came up with 29000 I think it waslol

Shocked at this news about ticket sales, i know a few people who haven't taken up the "Offer", but it must be true if the club says they are the figures!!

A few people round me didn't renew, their seats sold pretty much the day they were re-released

Me and my friend want to visit the villa game in November. I visit with him the Wolfsburg away game in the europa league and he was impressed.

So my question is how many tickets can i order when the Tickets are on general sale? And when will the general sale start? I think it could be late october.
Will we benefit if i purchase the foreverton membership for overseas?
We have cheap flights already found from Berlin to Liverpool for 86 € return and a hotel for 160 € for 2 nights

Me and my friend want to visit the villa game in November. I visit with him the Wolfsburg away game in the europa league and he was impressed.

So my question is how many tickets can i order when the Tickets are on general sale? And when will the general sale start? I think it could be late october.
Will we benefit if i purchase the foreverton membership for overseas?
We have cheap flights already found from Berlin to Liverpool for 86 € return and a hotel for 160 € for 2 nights
For general sale you can buy as many as you like.

Evertonia offers priority, but if there are a load of season ticket holders like last season, then the best seats will be basically all gone, I'd suggest trying stub hub, as you'll be able to buy them cheaper and get better seats!

If you go through general sale, it goes on sale exactly one month before, so you'll have plenty of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.