Hello Guys n Gals - Good luck for the new season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightwood

Player Valuation: £500k
Evening all,

Just a quick note to wish you all the best for the coming season, will be on as normal around the Stoke vs Everton games for a bit more banter and discussion.

Think this could be a big season for you guys.

All the vibes are good our end and I think the signing of Kenwyne Jones today is another step in the right direction for the club.

All the best

Lightwood

I like the Stoke fans. I remember Moyes getting sent to the stands at your stadium, and all the fans being quite polite around him.

Don't agree with the style of play, but you can't argue with the results. And that's a good signing in Jones there.

Good luck with the season, except when you play us :p

Evening all,

Just a quick note to wish you all the best for the coming season, will be on as normal around the Stoke vs Everton games for a bit more banter and discussion.

All the vibes are good our end and I think the signing of Kenwyne Jones today is another step in the right direction for the club.

All the best

Lightwood

Welcome back mate.

In Four Four Two, they have tipped you for relegation. I think you'l be the suprise package and finish maybe in a European place. Hope yous have a decent season.

Had a boss day, Stoke away last year. Had an amazin brekky in the city centre at a little cafe, and got very drunk, great times. Hope you have a good year and see you back when we play you.

Nice to see you dropping by again Lightwood. Jones could certainly be a good signing for you if he doesn't get a Billy Big Boots head on him again. Good luck for the season.

Welcome back mate.

In Four Four Two, they have tipped you for relegation. I think you'l be the suprise package and finish maybe in a European place. Hope yous have a decent season.

Had a boss day, Stoke away last year. Had an amazin brekky in the city centre at a little cafe, and got very drunk, great times. Hope you have a good year and see you back when we play you.

Glad you enjoyed the away game, Everton have been one of the better sets of fans to visit the Brit in the last two seasons, Spurs have been v good.

Talk is the Peter Coates is still happy to splash some more cash so could be more signings to come.

There will be some rich pickings at Man C, the likes of Ireland & bellamy would benefit most teams in the Prem.

Roll on saturday and let's get the new season underway!

Glad you enjoyed the away game, Everton have been one of the better sets of fans to visit the Brit in the last two seasons, Spurs have been v good.

Talk is the Peter Coates is still happy to splash some more cash so could be more signings to come.

There will be some rich pickings at Man C, the likes of Ireland & bellamy would benefit most teams in the Prem.

Roll on saturday and let's get the new season underway!

Dont think stoke would be willing to put up the wages that them pair would be looking for, id say both are on around £80k a week at the mo.

Good luck to Stoke - you get no love from the ratchet jaws on the tube, but I like the way your boys scrap. Us Yanks loves us some Rory Delap. When he starts chuckin 'em in from the touch line, we get a John Elway feeling all over us again. The boy could play some USA type QB (if he could avoid the rush), but he'd have to work on that delivery. :D

Evening all,

All the best

Lightwood

Nice one . 8m was too much for Jones , mate .

We laughed at the RS last year . They wanted him on loan with a view to a £5m move . Yous lost Reidy , thats the big loss .

Good luck this year. I'm seeing stoke finishing around 9th-12th again. Too bad the top 8 spending is just squeezing teams like stoke out anymore.

8M for Jones? The striker market is really inflated isn't it? He kind of fits in with stokes style of play so it might work out and even if it doesn't I guess you still get at least 6M for him.

Think it will be tight after the top8 clubs. Most teams can finished between 9 and 17. I only think Blackpool and Wolves will have trouble staying up. Hope you win your last awaygame of the season with 9 or 10 goals.

BREAKING NEWS

West Ham Chairman David Gold, says that striker Kenwynne Jones was only worth £3 and that they put in a bid but Sunderland and Stoke were "totally unrealistic".

"we even offered them Scott Parker and a packet of crisps but in the end everyone has a price and we've cooled interest"

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.