Heitinga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the problem DM has shoe horned him to the side just over that goal it nearly cost us v WBA deffo cost us today feel sorry for the the rest of the team - 4 efforts they scored 3 JH at fault for them all imo - did not even miss him when subbed!

....the lad is seing out his contract. This is my opinion. I'm Moyes' biggest fan but this is a player who's mind is elsewhere. Brilliant last season, loads of ability but not a top pro because he's merely seeing out his time for a big payday.

Useless. He can't start again this season, surely? I'd have rather given the new lad a chance at full-back and paired Distin/Jagielka in the centre than seen him in defence. One of the most shocking performances I've seen.

And he's a World Cup finalist!

Also, our player of the season last year.

Badly out of form at the moment, Neville at right back and Jags in the middle

I think if he plays at United next week he'll be OK.He was badly found out for pace Wed and today,but when we defend deeper it suits his game more.

Also, our player of the season last year.

Badly out of form at the moment, Neville at right back and Jags in the middle

That itself is debatable. Thought he was good second half of the season, but before Jagielka got injured he didn't have a sniff. And Fellaini/Baines were our best players that season, as per.

Not disputing he has the talent, but he obviously has major limitations and when his head/heart isn't in it he's one of the biggest liabilities I've seen. Play him against Utd and it could be a slaughter. He was at fault a lot during the 4-4 at Old Trafford last season.

BBnrK3TCAAAwwdZ.jpg

Such a dreamboat.

Such a disappointment.

....the lad is seing out his contract. This is my opinion. I'm Moyes' biggest fan but this is a player who's mind is elsewhere. Brilliant last season, loads of ability but not a top pro because he's merely seeing out his time for a big payday.

I agree with most of that except the bit about him being brilliant last season, he was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.