Heitinga hints at Everton exit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously it's not going to happen but there is a case to be made for Heitinga having been screwed over by Moyes and having an 18 year old automatically starting ahead of him may strengthen that case.

In addition if he's being paid 65k a week and refusing to leave I'd rather have him playing than on the bench.

You really haven't got a clue have you? He's a sh*thouse that pulls out of challenges, he's easily outmuscled and he's poor in the air but because he gets paid more, we should play him?

Put the crayons down and head back to the medication area please.

Obviously it's not going to happen but there is a case to be made for Heitinga having been screwed over by Moyes and having an 18 year old automatically starting ahead of him may strengthen that case.

In addition if he's being paid 65k a week and refusing to leave I'd rather have him playing than on the bench.

Should Osman start ahead of Barkley then as he's only 20 and Osman is on more money

Doesn't sound like he's rated on here. Slow, easily out-muscled and sounds a bit gutless.

Not really that keen for Newcastle to sign him, but can he "do a job" as an extra body in defence? He won't start ahead of Colo and at least Taylor & Williamson are strong and definitely can't be accused of being gutless.

Doesn't sound like he's rated on here. Slow, easily out-muscled and sounds a bit gutless.

Not really that keen for Newcastle to sign him, but can he "do a job" as an extra body in defence? He won't start ahead of Colo and at least Taylor & Williamson are strong and definitely can't be accused of being gutless.

He was our player of the season 11/12 so has it in his locker

Maybe with the WC around the corner he will be eager to impress

He's a good player if he gets some confidence and is allowed to play. Generally makes the right decision and his technique rarely lets him down. Unfortunately if he makes a couple of mistakes he goes completely into his shell and doesn't even make an attempt to defend. You'd have to say he lacks commitment as well, it can't be coincidence that he repeatedly looks like he's not giving 100% on the pitch, and he does have a history of chasing money.

hes the nearest thing you can get to a male brass mate

He's a good player if he gets some confidence and is allowed to play. Generally makes the right decision and his technique rarely lets him down. Unfortunately if he makes a couple of mistakes he goes completely into his shell and doesn't even make an attempt to defend. You'd have to say he lacks commitment as well, it can't be coincidence that he repeatedly looks like he's not giving 100% on the pitch, and he does have a history of chasing money.

That's the odd bit for me, it's not like we're a club that spunks a load on wages any more.

This Milkshock on here has got to be a wind up. Never have I heard one person spout so much garbage

On Stones

Tbh I'd rather have him starting than Stones at present assuming the deal doesn't come off.

Would still like to know why he played RB for Barnsley - would hope we aren't shoehorning him into a Cemtral defender role because that's what we need right now, despite where his true talent may lie.

On Alcaraz

Looks good, very good, with ball at feet. Has however played against 2 sides who have showed no attacking intent and is likely to face 3 more in a row starting with QPR on Saturday.

His lack of pace is noticeable compared to the 2 regulars, but looks solid enough,

On Everton vs Stoke

we were poor, but as soon as they scored they shut up shop so it looked like we were assualting them all the time, when they were actually allowing us the ball and hoping to soak up the pressure.

a point is actually pretty useless in the grand scheme of things - but we got what we deserved, so perhaps there is some justice in the fact that its done us no real good at all.

glad to see the back of mccarthy he has been a disgrace

Is the right answer. Look how city have swatted aside swansea today.

And don't think arsenal and chelski will perform any worse than that.

The reality of the situation is we are in a (probably) futile battle for fourth against the RS, spurs, and united.

Happy new year Bill

Everton vs Sunderland

I backed 1-0 sunderland after the red card and pen. Admittedly we deserved a draw but at the time I thought 6/1 was a good shout as Sunderland were unlikely to do much more than defend.

ok mate x

Jack Sullivan ‏@jsullivanwhu 21m
SADLY HEITINGA will not be joining us. We think he’s chosen Newcastle ahead of us

David Sullivans son.

My Milkshock brings all the boys to the yard.

giphy.gif

he's shown some good flashes in his time with us (like that season where he was player of the year), BUT he does have bad spells. Like last season, when he was responsible for something like 7 opposition goals in a row. We dropped him, then Distin got ill in the warmup at United and he played that match, making it 8 in a row when he completely lost his man (i think if i recall correctly!). Rightly barely seen him since.

Status
Not open for further replies.