Heitinga hints at Everton exit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I'd rather have him starting than Stones at present assuming the deal doesn't come off.

Haha... Roberto why you giving young talent a chance. Are you not aware that we have a merc who is only with us for 6 months max and hasn't performed in over 2 years waiting in the wings.

Well played Sir...:D

Obviously it's not going to happen but there is a case to be made for Heitinga having been screwed over by Moyes and having an 18 year old automatically starting ahead of him may strengthen that case.

In addition if he's being paid 65k a week and refusing to leave I'd rather have him playing than on the bench.

Tbh I'd rather have him starting than Stones at present assuming the deal doesn't come off.

:huh: What has Stones done to deserve relegation below Heitinga? He was great yesterday.

Agree, Stones has played well! Also, we throw him in the team now, the experience will go a long way and the more years we'll have him at his peak... Johnny is dead-weight, no point giving him game time

Agree, Stones has played well! Also, we throw him in the team now, the experience will go a long way and the more years we'll have him at his peak... Johnny is dead-weight, no point giving him game time
65k a week refusing to leave says otherwise

Heitinga has a valid point that going to West Ham at his age is not a great career move. I bet West Ham could match his wage bill. Should not be a problem to get rid of him, I bet he's going to Italy.

Obviously it's not going to happen but there is a case to be made for Heitinga having been screwed over by Moyes and having an 18 year old automatically starting ahead of him may strengthen that case.

In addition if he's being paid 65k a week and refusing to leave I'd rather have him playing than on the bench.
and doing what he did last season , pulling out of every 50/50 challange, and ducking out of headers , ye lets get him back in

Dear Johnny - you only live once - play football - you live our dream - one day you will be too old and you will rue how you wasted your talent by being greedy.

Be happy and choose well. x

Status
Not open for further replies.