Heitinga hints at Everton exit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking to De Telegraaf, Heitinga said: "The deal has been cancelled. This has nothing to do with money, but is only about the feeling I got.

"This might be the most important decision of my career, so everything has to be just right. We reached the conclusion that this is not the case after we held talks."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/01/02/4516369/-

I bet money was exactly the issue - hes a bad mercenary is Johnny, long way to go in the window though, as time passes hopefully his ego takes a dent. Id rather see him go to a PL club then abroad though.

He'll be off this window for sure, my money is a last day loan deal to a lower half table Prem team, or a perm deal to Italy, if not then he might as well plan a holiday for the world cup as he wont be in the Dutch squad if he aint even warming our bench !

He'll be off this window for sure, my money is a last day loan deal to a lower half table Prem team, or a perm deal to Italy, if not then he might as well plan a holiday for the world cup as he wont be in the Dutch squad if he aint even warming our bench !

Tbh I'd rather have him starting than Stones at present assuming the deal doesn't come off.

Wouldnt say their are many who are going to offer him 55k a week though to come of our reserve team mate seems like a bit of a Yobo situation to me. May change as the window goes on like.

His contract must be up soon surely? He's an idiot if he stays now, its quite obvious he's been way overtaken in the pecking order, both regular centre halves out yesterday and we played two lads with a grand total of one League start for us between them rather than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.