Happy New Manager Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see mate... Still not a fan of the Tory... He comes in here with the same disgust I have for Rafael.... Would of preferred Potter myself tbh.... Has a clear identity and has shown with limited resources he can compete against the big teams on the pitch.
Nearly everyone preferred Potter but he didn't want to come. Can we stop acting like children please. We can only hire people who are happy to take the job

Can't find anything atm... But Super Frankie De Tori managing the people's club is loud and proud. View attachment 154019
Politics don’t need to be brought into this.
As long as you’re happy with your vote that’s fine by me.
I don’t tell people who they should or shouldn’t vote for and nor should you.
He seems a decent human being to me, he does work for charities and gives time to people.
More importantly he’s got a good footballing pedigree whose hungry to show what he can do in management.
It might not work out, but it could end up being moshiri’s best decision yet!
Let’s get behind him and see where this goes!

How many points were there between 4th and 9th when he was sacked? Just curious.

Did Tuchel get Chelsea into the Champions league that season or did he build on what Frank had already done, I.e getting them into the knockout stages.

Think it’s really unfair to give all credit to Tuchel, I don’t take anything away from him but nothing is that cut and dry in football.
He was sacked on the 25th January 2021 and they were 7 points below 4th and 11 points from top.

Table on the 28th January 2021

Two ways of looking at this:

1. Are our players individually the worst in skill terms? or;
2. Do we have the worst squad as a functioning complete first team unit?

My view, we are pretty close to 2 in terms of intergrating as a team and playing with a plan and understanding of the team dynamic.
Oh, the second option is a far more reasonable perspective and still worrying - why are they so disjointed? Yet, it’s an element you’d hope a manager could improve.

My ol’ man said it like this: would someone of Pep’s calibre currently pick our squad over the likes of Newcastle or Norwich? I think he would.

Morning everyone, had time to cool off, got a little annoyed by all this nonsense tory chat yesterday, apologies if I angered anyone. Time to bond as a fan base once more because we need it more than ever if we are to help this squad and manager this year. Hearing reports regards Loftus cheek hope they are true, strange player him, has everything as a powerhouse midfielder, hopefully lamps could get a tune out of him. I'd also be trying hell and earth to get gana on loan from psg. Onwards and upwards from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.