Gueye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a superb shift he put in there, deputised for Pienaar brilliantly. Hope Moyes lavishes him with praises tonight.

He's been gash for most of the season but, fair play to the lad, he did really well tonight.
I suspect Moyes managed to get Royston's confidence into Gueyes head tonight, hopefully the FA won't look on a temporary personality transfer as being outside the rules.

I hope he keeps it up. I really want him to succeed here at Everton.

He definitely has the ability and the talent to be a real player for us in the future.

He's blatantly a good player who needs confidence and maturity to suceed imo.

If he plays more bit parts and puts in shifts like that, the fans will take to him and sooner or later he'll be in contention for the first team sheet.

best compliment I think i can give him is that bainsey was very quiet but we didn't really notice, gayer stepped up to be counted and was boss. Get in lad, more of the same please

best compliment I think i can give him is that bainsey was very quiet but we didn't really notice, gayer stepped up to be counted and was boss. Get in lad, more of the same please

But Baines was there when we needed him - a beast of a tackle to deny that bad tit Bendtner

Never had a single doubt about his ability on the ball. His work rate tonight was good enough, not spectacular. A very good performance from him.

I think having Pienaar around must've been a good influence for him on understanding how to link up with Baines and how to play that role anyway as he's not the most paciest of players.

I didn't think he played that well tonight, no better than anyone else & certainly wasnt MOTM?

i'm not saying baines had a bad game, just that he wasn't marauding up the pitch like he normally does. There were some monstrous tackles going in from the defence today. Everyone played a part, no one had a below par game for me its just i thought baines didnt reach his normal sky high standards

Great cross for the goal, picked out Jelavic with a dream of a ball after a tidy bit of skill in the 2nd half too. I think the biggest compliment I could pay him is that we didn't miss Pienaar tonight, or Drenthe for that matter. Very impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.