Gosling signs for Everton for £1.2m

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Plymouth fan I think it's good deal for both clubs in my eyes. I've heard the figure will be around £1,500,000, a deal we couldn't reject for someone who is yet the finished article. I fully imagine the set up you have at Everton will provide him with what he needs to become a great player. Hope he does well for you. He is a hard working youngster that seems eager to learn and develop. Definately one for the future.

How good is that Lukas ( won't bother attempting to spell his second name ) that we've got down here from you? Couldn't make it to the Cardiff game so didn't see his brief introduction. Have heard that he shows promise.

Wouldn't mind hearing from you with what you have to say about Gosling and Lukas. Good luck for the rest of season. Hopefully you or Spurs will win the league and restore my confidence that a certain 4 teams dont rule the roost so to speak. Far cry but dreams happen.

Thanks, Luggy 14

Lukas from what I have seen looks big, strong, a bit of a marksman. Got a good finish on him too.

Gosling is looking interesting though, if he develops like he has been touted, then us Blues are going to have a solid back 4 for some years.

As a Plymouth fan I think it's good deal for both clubs in my eyes. I've heard the figure will be around £1,500,000, a deal we couldn't reject for someone who is yet the finished article. I fully imagine the set up you have at Everton will provide him with what he needs to become a great player. Hope he does well for you. He is a hard working youngster that seems eager to learn and develop. Definately one for the future.

How good is that Lukas ( won't bother attempting to spell his second name ) that we've got down here from you? Couldn't make it to the Cardiff game so didn't see his brief introduction. Have heard that he shows promise.

Wouldn't mind hearing from you with what you have to say about Gosling and Lukas. Good luck for the rest of season. Hopefully you or Spurs will win the league and restore my confidence that a certain 4 teams dont rule the roost so to speak. Far cry but dreams happen.

Thanks, Luggy 14

Promise to let us know how Lukas gets on aswell then ;)

I think Lucas is going to be a good one, i kinda see as a dean ashton or a rob hulse kinda player or has the potential to be, you know strong well in cenrte forward who has that deft touch who can finish as well, not the player at the mo he will be though but i expect good things form him in the championship! Sturrock knows him well too shich is bonus for each of us and him!

i hate myself for saying this but when i look at jutkiewicz i see a brett angel clone.

not saying he going to be as crap as brett , but he just reminds me of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.