Gordon McQueen slags off McGeady & McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Aldridge was on 5 live talking about this, and with him being an Irish international hero i expected him to support McCarthy and Aids. Far from it, he agreed with McQueen and said " they should not be treated as Panto villians as Strachan suggested, its black and white. They are traitors to Scotland. Akin to what Robert the Bruce did to William Wallace in Braveheart "

Someone needs to tell him that movie was not 100% factual and to stop the hating of our players.
Aldridge is one of the thickest people in football, and an embarrassment to Merseyside. If you're ever unfortunate to listen to local radio for the derby commentary, you'll find that retard giving us the benefit of his thimbleful of knowledge. Garston Gargoyle

Aldridge is one of the thickest people in football, and an embarrassment to Merseyside. If you're ever unfortunate to listen to local radio for the derby commentary, you'll find that retard giving us the benefit of his thimbleful of knowledge. Garston Gargoyle

He is Irish, nothing to do with Merseyside him.

it was 5 live, you can get it on the I player. He was on just after the 3pm news.

Can't get 5 live on I player here in Ireland, but then again I doubt he agreed with McQueen anyways, and if he did can't really see his opinion stopping James and Aidan pulling on their beloved green shirt Friday night. ;)

Any Links to this checked to see if any on talksport website, I want to hear exactly the moment John Aldridge calls McGeady and McCarthy traitors. And if he did say it that's hypocrisy of the highest order.

Don't bother checking, Noel :)

He didn't say it.....this is the latest in a series of Aldridge lampoonery instigated by Moonin.

They are always very funny but funnier still is the way people are taken in by them.

In this case your good self ;)

Don't bother checking, Noel :)

He didn't say it.....this is the latest in a series of Aldridge lampoonery instigated by Moonin.

They are always very funny but funnier still is the way people are taken in by them.

In this case your good self ;)

To the contrary mate, I knew it was fabricated when he spouted crap about Robert the Bruce, as if Aldo would know who he was. Anyway's better thing's to be doing than going back and forth with him for the evening, must pack the bag's for my trip to Glasgow #coybig

To the contrary mate, I knew it was fabricated when he spouted crap about Robert the Bruce, as if Aldo would know who he was. Anyway's better thing's to be doing than going back and forth with him for the evening, must pack the bag's for my trip to Glasgow #coybig

Have a great trip, Noel.....:)

If they want someone to boo they should boo that so called talent scout Archie Knox !!!! Basically said Jamsey wasn,t good enough to play in the dark blue.Ah well our loss is Irelands gain.He was asked several times to check out both James,s when they were at Accies but guess what? They were not any better than we,ve got !!!! Roughly translated as "they play for a diddy team,they cant be any good" Mr Knox I salute you,you useless piece of s**t.You couldn't spot talent at a Miss World competition !!!!!!!

If they want someone to boo they should boo that so called talent scout Archie Knox !!!! Basically said Jamsey wasn,t good enough to play in the dark blue.Ah well our loss is Irelands gain.He was asked several times to check out both James,s when they were at Accies but guess what? They were not any better than we,ve got !!!! Roughly translated as "they play for a diddy team,they cant be any good" Mr Knox I salute you,you useless piece of s**t.You couldn't spot talent at a Miss World competition !!!!!!!
And we had this whopper advising WS to bring in old crocks like Gazza and Ginola while kicking youngsters like Dunne and Ball out the door

Totally forgot he was at Everton with WS.Did Ball not go to a certain team in Scotland with a dubious reputation?Makes you wonder does it not?

No he signed for the the other half half of the devide.Plyed his trade at Castle Grey Skull.Not as if they had any links with that club.Ha Ha.

I was suprised Gordon McQueen managed to string two words together to be honest
Lurch-addams-family-5531118-400-300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.