Goodison Park after we move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tez

Player Valuation: £8m
Apologies if this has already been covered and by all means lock and direct me if it has.

Is there any consensus on what will become of Goodison once we do finally move to the docks? Typically the old ground is demolished and seats, bits of turf etc are sold off to supporters when a club moves will this be the case with us?

The type of improvements we've made to the ground this year and are continuing to make are not the kind you would make if you were planning to knock it all down within 3-4 years.

They could have easily spruced up the ground in cheaper, more short term means than building towers for potential for office space in each corner along with everything else.

Is it possible that the club will keep the gound and repurpose it as an Everton museum? Keep it for the academy to use even if 40K may be a bit big for reserve games? The granites, the new gates, the new facade, the lights, everything is too good to be wasted after only being in use a couple of years.

Apologies if this has already been covered and by all means lock and direct me if it has.

Is there any consensus on what will become of Goodison once we do finally move to the docks? Typically the old ground is demolished and seats, bits of turf etc are sold off to supporters when a club moves will this be the case with us?

The type of improvements we've made to the ground this year and are continuing to make are not the kind you would make if you were planning to knock it all down within 3-4 years.

They could have easily spruced up the ground in cheaper, more short term means than building towers for potential for office space in each corner along with everything else.

Is it possible that the club will keep the gound and repurpose it as an Everton museum? Keep it for the academy to use even if 40K may be a bit big for reserve games? The granites, the new gates, the new facade, the lights, everything is too good to be wasted after only being in use a couple of years.

We'll still keep losing Derbies there, I don't know why

19782537_3.jpg

We throw Kopites and West Ham fans into it.

Get it done Mosh

Status
Not open for further replies.