gibson injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
another great piece of business from moyes. proper work horse as well, just needs to brush up on his passin.

i think it's a big blow for us tbh, he was just begining to find his feet in the team and like soebody has said, we havent lost a game he has played in yet, and the fact that Fellaini has been very noticably better with Gibbo in the side all adds up to bad news for me, i think we will miss him more than people think.

i think it's a big blow for us tbh, he was just begining to find his feet in the team and like soebody has said, we havent lost a game he has played in yet, and the fact that Fellaini has been very noticably better with Gibbo in the side all adds up to bad news for me, i think we will miss him more than people think.

I agree with this, he is more improtant to us that people realise.

jags should be back soon, so we can revert to the majestic neville/heitinga midfield...beautiful, im fed up of our 'fancy' midfielders anyway

Rodwell gets slaughtered whenever he has an anonymous game, but by the same token Gibson is awesome, just because fellaini is playing better? Anyone ever considered that fellaini is just in better form?

Shame for the lad as his fitness appeared to be getting better, I sincerely hope Rodwell is fit after our break, I'd even prefer Neville in there, to Moyes moving Heitinger into midfield, an that long ball merchant Jags coming back in. Distin/Jonny partnership needs to be left where it is.

Shame for the lad as his fitness appeared to be getting better, I sincerely hope Rodwell is fit after our break, I'd even prefer Neville in there, to Moyes moving Heitinger into midfield, an that long ball merchant Jags coming back in. Distin/Jonny partnership needs to be left where it is.

I dislike Neville in midfield. In fact, I dislike Neville on any part of the field, mainly due to the fact that his distribution of the ball is ****ing awful. Boss tackler though.

Darron Gibson has not lost in any of his last 24 Premier League appearances, the longest current run of any player in the league.

Fluke? Or he's actually quite good?

Rodwell gets slaughtered whenever he has an anonymous game, but by the same token Gibson is awesome, just because fellaini is playing better? Anyone ever considered that fellaini is just in better form?

i dont think Gibson has has an anonymous game yet, admittedly he has faded in the last half hour maybe but that match fitness will come. ( would have come if he wasn't injured ), and I never slate Rodwell myself.

I dislike Neville in midfield. In fact, I dislike Neville on any part of the field, mainly due to the fact that his distribution of the ball is ****ing awful. Boss tackler though.

I dont rate neville in midfield either, just given the choice between him there and messing Heitinger around again, I'd rather Moyes left Jonny at CH.

This still hasn't been confirmed anywhere yet. Maybe we should wait for it to be confirmed before contemplating the awful thought of Neville going back to midfield again.

Hibbo is **** at ball distribution too, but Neville is the subject here. Both of them no doubt have an aids-ridden pass completion percentages.

If you watch Royston, you can tell that he'd rather catch AIDS thank lay the ball off to hibbo or cap'n pointyfingers on the overlap. He knows its a black hole of creativity....although to be fair Neville is probably the most boss on the whole team at the 20 yard chip to noone. Flawless execution every time!

Status
Not open for further replies.