Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan he wasn't in Liverpool ffs.

I just think loads of people were tweeting him about it being very very wind.

broken_heart_.gif

... lollollol
Revisionism, case in point
I am quite certain based on comments by Martino along with reliable local press that Deulofeu will be with Barcelona's first team after the World Cup

Won't happen, Lucho intends to fully rotate and has coached the player before...Deulofeu will play a significant role despite being a year or two away from being a regular starter

Unlike many in here who explain little but react or insult, I weigh in...I don't claim to be infallible even if my assessments have been largely accurate...I was wrong on Deulofeu being reloaned but it's overly simplistic to color it black or white...Let's not forget few, if any, thought he was going to even return from his Everton loan in the first place...Moreover, Lucho's assessment that he needed to work harder on the defensive end is a sentiment I have already shared

Luis Enrique is a strong personality, I feel there's more to this decision than simply tracking back but it's merely speculation on my part

I would happily take him back! I much prefer him over McGeady and if Mirallas does leave I can't think of better replacement than Gerard.

Status
Not open for further replies.