Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a clause in Denis Suarez' contract that will see him promoted this summer from the B team and since he's played in England before, I could see him being loaned out to you guys

I've addressed this point before, Lukaku & Barry are loanees you have a shot at signing...Deulofeu, not at all

Fair enough, you did address this before...although our chances of finding 25 million for Lukaku are as likely as us signing Deu IMO.

You didn't address my first question...you think he should be starting for us every week? If that is truly the case, then you haven't been watching. He's simply not good enough right now to be a regular starter on a top side in the Premier League.

Of course I want him back next season, mind you. He's a great option off of the bench...and will play a key role in Europe.

No, the world class footballer that runs with pace and power and scores goals for fun. You know, that guy.

Anyway, I'm done. That response is mind-numbing.

Thought the same. Very strange. Rivalries notwithstanding even.

Thought the same. Very strange. Rivalries notwithstanding even.

It's like us saying Suarez is a diver so that means he's weak on the ball or something and not up to much. Bizarre.

I dunno, like @FCBarça says, he's a Barcelona youth team season ticket holder or something so maybe he's right and us Evertonians watching him play first team football week in week out aren't. Who knows eh?

It's like us saying Suarez is a diver so that means he's weak on the ball or something and not up to much. Bizarre.

I dunno, like @FCBarça says, he's a Barcelona youth team season ticket holder or something so maybe he's right and us Evertonians watching him play first team football week in week out aren't. Who knows eh?

Yes, the Barcelona expert that lives several hundred miles away in Switzerland...

Will be delighted if this is true.
No one doubts his talent, while at the same time its obviously his decision-making needs a lot of maturing. Would certainly rather have him for next campaign than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.