Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that not a list of 'most disappointing signings'? Biggest flops sort of thing?

All of them are signings that took place before/prior the season. Deulo went on loan with much fanfare and obviously didn't get played much so while deserves to be there perhaps, it's not like he's one of the worst 11 players in La Liga
phew.

I feel so much better now you've explained that.

Reactions: FTY

Is that not a list of 'most disappointing signings'? Biggest flops sort of thing?

All of them are signings that took place before/prior the season. Deulo went on loan with much fanfare and obviously didn't get played much so while deserves to be there perhaps, it's not like he's one of the worst 11 players in La Liga

This ladies and gentlemen is a fanboy

Marca the Spanish paper at the end of the season pick the worst eleven players, that was it.

Bunting? No, clearly not, he's a young lad who's still very very raw.

However this transfer is almost no risk, and with massive upside potential. If you can't see he's got that potential (yes, POTENTIAL, not close to the finished article yet) then I really don't know why you bother watching football.

He seems like a mad head to me, someone who could cause unrest in the dressing room when things arnt going his way

So yes it is a risk

Mad that 2 years ago we where needing 30m to sign this kid. I hope this deal does go through and he knuckles down and becomes the player he was touted to be. So many potential prodigious talents fall away, Rodwell, who sort of made it through to the likes of Baxter. Even Jeffers had his moment in the sun ended abruptly.

Talent gets you so far, but mental strength and application is what sorts out the very top players.
Bale would be a good example of someone who struggled at first but blossomed into a superstar.

Hopefully Del can do the same. How ace that if/when he signs 'Everloan' would have purchased Lukaku, Barry and Deulofeu.

Status
Not open for further replies.