Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
If FCBarca doesn't come in here tonight, we all know why don't we? Because he is badly, badly wrong about how highly he rates Deulofeu. Watch the game today lad, you will learn exactly why he doesn't start every game for Everton.

To swing by and read through the overreaction and usual drivel of nonsense on how Deulofeu was the goat?...It's repetitive from many of you and usually without much insight

The two best scoring chances Everton had before he was subbed off were both down to Deulofeu...The cross past Shaw (From the right) to Lukaku who should've easily netted and the offside call (Again against Shaw, on the right) that was incorrectly ruled

But the bigger issue, apart from the dreadful defending, was the utter lack of midfield presence...I realize the FIFA & PES players aren't familiar with how the game is played in the real world but wide players don't win games on their own when they are isolated...Moreover, among all the players put out of position on the afternoon, why have Deulofeu finally get to start and put him on the left against a pacy defender in Clyne?...On the right, never seemed the least bit troubled by Luke Shaw

Surprised Martinez didn't have the team better prepared for this match against Pochettino who is notorious for having his teams always racing into every 50/50 challenge possible...Energy level was a big factor and it favored Southampton...So sure, it all falls on Deulofeu

He was awful today. Clealry can't croass on his left as he checked back inside everytime. houldn't have been played there but what wound me up today was his CBA attitude and refusal to tackle

That is the point i was making in other threads, played out of position and Roberto should know better.

...I realize the FIFA & PES players aren't familiar with how the game is played in the real world

You play John Madden lad so pipe down there. Oh and it's realise not realize. Thought you weren't American?

At the end of the day it just showed how much weaker La Liga is compared to the Premier League.

We need to target going German or French players as they're of a high standard for our league.

To swing by and read through the overreaction and usual drivel of nonsense on how Deulofeu was the goat?...It's repetitive from many of you and usually without much insight

The two best scoring chances Everton had before he was subbed off were both down to Deulofeu...The cross past Shaw (From the right) to Lukaku who should've easily netted and the offside call (Again against Shaw, on the right) that was incorrectly ruled

But the bigger issue, apart from the dreadful defending, was the utter lack of midfield presence...I realize the FIFA & PES players aren't familiar with how the game is played in the real world but wide players don't win games on their own when they are isolated...Moreover, among all the players put out of position on the afternoon, why have Deulofeu finally get to start and put him on the left against a pacy defender in Clyne?...On the right, never seemed the least bit troubled by Luke Shaw

Surprised Martinez didn't have the team better prepared for this match against Pochettino who is notorious for having his teams always racing into every 50/50 challenge possible...Energy level was a big factor and it favored Southampton...So sure, it all falls on Deulofeu

Have you really just used this as an argument against an opinion? I haven't gone near computer games for a decade. Now I know that I can't take you seriously if you dismiss anyone who doesn't see it your way as a video game player. Honestly, I'm stunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.