Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gets into those positions all the time, but that has got to be the 6/7 time I've seen him shoot straight at the keeper on a one on one. He's class but that needs to be worked on.

He gets into those positions all the time, but that has got to be the 6/7 time I've seen him shoot straight at the keeper on a one on one. He's class but that needs to be worked on.

Yeah, he really needs to work on that. That finish was weak, just like against liverpool.

Am I the only one thinking that this boy is so freacking frustrating? He can be ace one minute or a below average player the next minute.

Can do the most fantastic trick and screw it with a bad decision or a bad final act.

Am I the only one thinking that this boy is so freacking frustrating? He can be ace one minute or a below average player the next minute.

Can do the most fantastic trick and screw it with a bad decision or a bad final act.

Think it's called being 19.

Reminds me of Gareth Bale when he first burst on the scene.

Agree but today he could have put the match to bed on a couple of occasions... he can get into my nerves!

He's the lad in the playground who never passes. All about going for glory. He'll get the balance right in a few years.

Ronaldo was the same. All about one person, himself. Once he was more consistent at being awesome, he started being less selfish while still being awesome.

If he was English that would get hammered out straight away.

Lukaku and Barkley both have their flaws and frustrated more in their time on the pitch. Doesn't bother me though as the three are young and it is great they have a key role in the team.

Exactly.

Barkley needs to find a better killer pass. Lukaku 's first touch can be shocking.

Both still important. Both nowhere near their potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.