Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a touchy-feely manager, isn't he?

I don't like people I don't know touching me.

I don't think he meant any ill, but I'd have belted him and I'm not a violent person.

His face on the bench was priceless after he was ready to come on, only for the Manager to change his mind last second.
Am I the only one feeling that they are messing with the boy's future at Barcelona at the moment? He doesn't look happy to me in general.

Didn't an injury force a change of plan by the manager? Plenty of time left for him to impress.

But this season will test his mentality as much as it does his skills, especially as other players are coming up through Barca academy.
That altercation can't be good...

Should have stayed with us.

Just a personal viewpoint but the best wingers have come from the premier league. Struggling to think of many from la liga.

Must've been tough for Emery as well as it was clear he was excited to usher on Deulofeu before he realized Iborra was injured and would necessitate a different sub....Been a tough week for Gerard as well, I'm sure....Munir scoring and getting plenty of hype/praise certainly must be adding to that frustration

Lucho's comments in the media regarding the decision to loan him out cushioned the blow but, for me, it continues to be pretty hard on the player...A player who has been, without question, the talent with the most hype, excitement and expectation in the cantera for several years now...Yet, he has really never been given much of a first team chance despite many youth players getting chances during that time

Fortunately, Gerard's initial comments in the media regarding the loan has been restrained and lacked any contempt or anger towards Lucho or the decision...With Adama & Munir finding even a few appearances with the 1st team, it will either force Deulofeu to take his game up another notch or potentially push him away from the club...I find the decision has been a big gamble that Lucho is rightly owning but one that may end up backfiring if Deulofeu forces a move away from his boyhood club

Must've been tough for Emery as well as it was clear he was excited to usher on Deulofeu before he realized Iborra was injured and would necessitate a different sub....Been a tough week for Gerard as well, I'm sure....Munir scoring and getting plenty of hype/praise certainly must be adding to that frustration

Lucho's comments in the media regarding the decision to loan him out cushioned the blow but, for me, it continues to be pretty hard on the player...A player who has been, without question, the talent with the most hype, excitement and expectation in the cantera for several years now...Yet, he has really never been given much of a first team chance despite many youth players getting chances during that time

Fortunately, Gerard's initial comments in the media regarding the loan has been restrained and lacked any contempt or anger towards Lucho or the decision...With Adama & Munir finding even a few appearances with the 1st team, it will either force Deulofeu to take his game up another notch or potentially push him away from the club...I find the decision has been a big gamble that Lucho is rightly owning but one that may end up backfiring if Deulofeu forces a move away from his boyhood club
stop calling luis Enrique 'lucho' it's proper kopite type cringe behaviour

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.