Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, if what Luis Enrique is being quoted to have said is true, i would wish for our Bobby to somehow answer back. What a tosser.

Man, if what Luis Enrique is being quoted to have said is true, i would wish for our Bobby to somehow answer back. What a tosser.

disappointing quotes from barcelona.

Yet another reason to dislike Barcelona.

The Kopites of Spain. Bunch of total utter bell ends.
The "quotes" from Enrique were made up by a kopite on twitter who runs a spoof Evertonian site (@SirBobMartinez) and "credited" Marca with the story.

Someone at the Mail (who has hopefully now been sacked) saw this tweet and put it into their Deulofeu story, assuming that it was a true quote from Marca (or just not caring that it wasn't).

There is nothing either in Marca nor on their website (english or spanish versions) regarding these supposed quotes. Can we please knock this on the head now?

Someone at the Mail (who has hopefully now been sacked) saw this tweet and put it into their Deulofeu story, assuming that it was a true quote from Marca (or just not caring that it wasn't).

more like a pat on the back from all the clicks their article got lad...sad truth. bet they saw the linkback on here with a big thread and bloody loved it.

The other week he said he needed to improve defensively so I'm pretty sure we didn't ruin his flair or he would have said that needs improving too

He's gone to Sevilla to gain la liga experience that's all. It figures

@FCBarça whats going on here? You've continually patronised us about Deulofeu saying how great he is and how he'll be okay in your squad yet your manager thinks he's not ready, like a few on here expand to you. Whats on at Barca now?

I never said the possibility of him being loaned out again didn't exist, just that I found it unlikely and that it would be a surprise...I also did say that if it were to happen, it would be to a Primera side and not back to England nevermind Everton

As fans, we've seen a lack of leadership & motivation from the coach since Pep left...I don't know if Lucho is the answer but I know he loves the club and that he is an intense motivator...The fact that he previously coached Deulofeu and knows his longterm importance to the club, the loan has to be viewed as a form of tough love...We'll have to see if it is a successful move for everyone involved

Moreover, the loan to Sevilla isn't a confirmation that Deulofeu is unable to contribute to the first team but rather he wasn't doing enough in Lucho's eyes to warrant sufficient minutes in his continuing development...Even polls in the local papers from fans seem to be evenly divided on whether this was ultimately a good decision...We'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.