Not open for further replies.
3ff92cdaff64fac7dfb1a2469c59bbf8.jpeg

at 14:55
'Everton fans have disappointed me'
Huddersfield v Everton (15:00 BST)

450c6776-00c6-443e-b555-a27b955c3670.jpg

Garth Crooks

BBC Sport football expert on Final Score

I'm disappointed in Everton's fans. They're a special club and the fans are normally right behind the manager, but they haven't been with Sam Allardyce and that's been really disappointing. Allardyce saved them and if the chief executives have got any bottle at all, they'll give him another season.

Is there anything this man won't do to make sure Spurs win something some day?
He should stick to country and western singing imo

Garth Crooks

"I can't believe Everton's fans at the moment. Everton were on the floor when Sam Allardyce took over and he's saved them. He's steadied the ship, kept them up and the fans won't give him any credit.

I think some Everton fans are reacting to what is happening across the road at Liverpool, they're seeing what Liverpool are doing, and not concentrating on their own team."

I was going to post this, but someone beat me to it. Admittedly, I think there is some Liverpool envy going on but ffs, Allardyce's ego does not need encouraging.
He ticks a few political boxes for the bbc.

Has done for years.
He's black, you mean.

They've got other black pundits anyway, Wright and Jenas. Personally I wish they'd get Super Kev on too. It's always nice to see ex-blues.

I was going to post this, but someone beat me to it. Admittedly, I think there is some Liverpool envy going on but ffs, Allardyce's ego does not need encouraging.

He's black, you mean.

They've got other black pundits anyway, Wright and Jenas. Personally I wish they'd get Super Kev on too. It's always nice to see ex-blues.
He's been a pundit long before those you mention.

Job for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.