Fulham vs Everton - Sun 13th Sep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goal number one conceded was unfortunate. Goal number two was Baines fault for backing off. Overall though, harsh rellity suggests this defeat was down to Moyes' tactical naivety.

an improvement as u wud get genuine effort up front but we still get ridiculous balls played up front its a game of swings and roundabouts

Moyes should be fined by the board for this seasons results. We are an absolute shambles on and off the pitch at the moment, and it's time to cut the 'Moyes is God' crap and start wondering if he has a plan, because this isn't good enough.

I think Moyes needs to start reading a few forums a pick a few hints up from the fans.
Ive pointed out the bits were you are wrong and will feel embarassed to re-read tomorrow or Wednesday. Not one for knee jerk I see.

Short and sweet.
Distin has to go for the clearance or move, bit of an amateur attempt from him for their opener.
Etuhu should have walked, two footed lunge, high, no where near the ball. Not even a yellow, hopefully a disciplinary by the FA but I am not holding my breath.
Fellaini or Yobo has to score when the chance comes, top sides score those chances.
The entire side seems lacking in confidence.
Baines looks a lesser defender without Lescott's assured play at left centre back - hopefully it is just a settling in thing.

On the good side, Heitinga got on and ran around for a bit without killing anyone and without any mistakes and nearly got an assist. Yakubu got a run around as well.

Short and sweet.
Distin has to go for the clearance or move, bit of an amateur attempt from him for their opener.
Etuhu should have walked, two footed lunge, high, no where near the ball. Not even a yellow, hopefully a disciplinary by the FA but I am not holding my breath.
Fellaini or Yobo has to score when the chance comes, top sides score those chances.
The entire side seems lacking in confidence.
Baines looks a lesser defender without Lescott's assured play at left centre back - hopefully it is just a settling in thing.

On the good side, Heitinga got on and ran around for a bit without killing anyone and without any mistakes and nearly got an assist. Yakubu got a run around as well.

Dont feel Distin could do anything with their first goal. Heitinga was unimpressive for me but i cant blame the lad. It was his first game in the Premier League and he was played out of position.

Goal number one conceded was unfortunate. Goal number two was Baines fault for backing off. Overall though, harsh rellity suggests this defeat was down to Moyes' tactical naivety.

I wouldnt say it was anyone's fault. Duff is a good player, got it on his favourite foot nicely and hit it.

Caught on the break too with Distin nowhere to be seen and AJ dragging Yobo out to open the gap. It was a long ranger, could've went anywhere, went in the net.

They deserved it too.

I wouldnt say it was anyone's fault. Duff is a good player, got it on his favourite foot nicely and hit it.

Caught on the break too with Distin nowhere to be seen and AJ dragging Yobo out to open the gap. It was a long ranger, could've went anywhere, went in the net.

They deserved it too.

Whatever happened to jockying a player? Baines backed off, and backed off and backed off some more. He should have got tighter to Duff and forced him onto his weaker foot.

Whatever happened to jockying a player? Baines backed off, and backed off and backed off some more. He should have got tighter to Duff and forced him onto his weaker foot.

Maybe so, but he's not really to at fault for a player taking a 20 yard shot. Where were Rodwell or Heitinga? Distin? Baines almost took up a centre half position as Yobo got pulled out.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. It was a good strike on the counter. We didnt do anything up the other end is whats the problem.

Maybe so, but he's not really to at fault for a player taking a 20 yard shot. Where were Rodwell or Heitinga? Distin? Baines almost took up a centre half position as Yobo got pulled out.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. It was a good strike on the counter. We didnt do anything up the other end is whats the problem.

Quite true mate. Really disappointed with the starting line-up today. Why spend almost £16 million on Billy and Heitinga yet Moyes seems unwilling to start them?

Last edited:
Well yet another masterclass from our Manager. Whatever happens do NOT make a substitution until the other team score !
I cannot believe that we have just lost to Fulham for pities sake. Why weren`t the players we have just bought selected ? The Russian bloke is half way through the season, in Russia, surely he had to get a game ? Both Osman and Hibbert need a spell on the subs bench.

It was Colonel Mustard, In the Ballroom, with the candlestick!!!!!!

You ain't seen me! roight??

/taps nose knowingly

I will say that I thought Jo did well considering once again really no service. Didn't give it away and I would have loved to have seen how he would have done had Murphy not hacked him down outside the box in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.