2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him but we have no identity. 6 goals so far to Bournemouth in a week is not good enough. Not by far. Its feeling like the Watford game and that was a pivotal moment for the last manager.

I imagine moshiri has learnt from that and won't wait as long this time round. Concerned about who would come next though.

Wouldn't sack him...

Cos what's the point?

The argument would surely be we could get a manager who wouldn’t concede 6 goals to Bournemouth in 2 hours of football.

Lampard comes across as a nice guy, but I refuse to believe there aren’t other managers who could eke a few more points out of this squad than we are currently getting.

The WC break is coming along at a very convenient time for him tbh, because if we carried on like this until Christmas with games every week I think we’d be in serious bother.

IMG-20221112-WA0011.jpg
stats don't lie.

He’s 21 years old, new to the country and league and has played about 10 games you mad man
I don't think I'm mad, not just yet. So r u saying that because he's 21 he shouldn't be any good yet? I would've thought you certainly should be able to see some qualities after 10 games, certainly something to work with and develop. It's a lot of money spend. I've seen plenty of 18 year olds play in our league showing much more promise than Onana. How's he doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.